A look into the mind of a man that can only hear out of his right ear when in the presence of the beautiful animals that are dolphins.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mo Freakin Rocca

I had expected it to be funny, but I never expected it to be that funny! Holy hell the man was off the chain! I know that term is typically used by rappers and hip-hop artists, but I couldn’t think of anything else I could say to get my point through.

He started out by talking about his career and what he had done to get where he is now. The whole time he did this he was throwing in amazing puns and great wit.

After sharing his credentials he admitted to the fact that he’s an expert at sounding like an expert. At first I decided that he could be right. Maybe he was just up to date and could BS through the rest to make it sound like he knew what he was talking about. As he went on I quickly retracted that thought.

The man is honestly one of the smartest men I have ever seen or heard in my life. He quickly showed that he was a legit analyst. He had the audience shout out countries and he would quickly reply with the capitol. He didn’t miss a single one of them.

He later had people ask him questions about former presidents. This is the part that I was most impressed with. He would ramble on and on with details of the chosen president. He would hit on details that no one should know without being the biggest stalker of creep in the entire world. Things like shoe size, pets names, favorite fruits, choices of gum, and the list could go on.

Another thing that impressed me is the ability he had to dodge questions and transition right into something that he wanted to talk about. That takes an extreme amount of talent. He is very well educated the art of public speaking.

I’d see him speak again any day of the week. I enjoyed being there and have to give him credit for putting so much effort into gaining the knowledge that he now has.

No comments: