A look into the mind of a man that can only hear out of his right ear when in the presence of the beautiful animals that are dolphins.

Friday, April 4, 2008

My Media Interaction

There are only a couple of topics that an instructor can give to college age students that will pose no problem to write on. This is one of them. Media among college age people is so common. I cold go on forever about the media interaction that takes place in my life.
I use the internet on an extremely regular basis. Without the internet, I would be up a creek. I think the better way to put that is I would be up a very large river. The internet is used for every single one of my classes and without it I would not be able to complete multiple tasks given.
I read the Deseret News and the New Your Times daily. So I am constantly nose deep in a news paper. I do read it for classes, but the feeling of being informed is beginning to be a sensation that I enjoy.
As of late, I’ve cut back in the amount of TV that I consume. That being said, there’s always time to sick back and watch a couple great shows. I find joy in a good commercial or advertisement. I think there’s an art to making someone pay attention to something. So while watching TV I always enjoy a well placed or thought out commercial or advertisement.
I feel like I can go on forever about the ways I consume media. In each category there are multiple sub categories. It could keep going on and on!
Instead of going on forever, I just mentioned a couple of the main ones that I consume on a regular basis. Between internet, news, and TV I don’t know how I fit other forms of media. I guess in the world today, there is never too little time for more media.

No comments: