A look into the mind of a man that can only hear out of his right ear when in the presence of the beautiful animals that are dolphins.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Life Updates and Pizza=Life.



Let me let you in on what's been going on in the life of Mike. I haven’t had anything going on at all in the last couple of weeks, so I feel like I have had nothing to write about. Since it seems like there hasn't been much change, I've had to humor my blog with some of the worst posting ever!

I will start by updating everyone on the toilet issue. My good friend, and roommate has really made a stride to better flush and plunge our toilet. I feel I should offer him the award as best comeback of the year. I think he has only plugged the toilet twice since the last time I wrote, which is good considering he used to plug it twice a day on average.

Other than poop being left in my toilet things are going good. I read something online today that tickled my fancy. The headline read,” Hostage Released for Pizza." What in world!?! What are people thinking?

Seriously dude, I've been pretty dang hungry in my day, but I've never felt the need to hold a hostage for a piece of double cheese with extra pepperoni.

Let me throw this out there.... At this point in life, I'm living the most cliché' life of a college student. I've been using pump hand-soap in the shower due to no bar soap. The only food I have in my cupboards is canned food, but we don't have a can opener. I've been using public restrooms whenever I get the chance due to the mere fact that my apartment hasn't bought TP in the last week.

All this being said, I have yet to hold someone hostage, and don't plan to anytime soon. I do understand that Mr. Pizza Lover for sure has some more issue than hunger alone. But I couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation. I just thought it was a great headline.

Lets change directions, what was the hostage thinking? "Please don't kill me man, I have so much to live for!!!" "Please, I have a family, friends and a cute baby rabbit at home!" Or maybe this one, "What can I do to get out this? Do you want some sausage, maybe some bacon.. ANYTHING... PLEASE!!!"

The weapon wielding man comes back with this response, "You shut your mouth or you've said your last words!!" After a few moments of silence the criminal comes out with this, "I've been thinking lots about your bacon and sausage offer..." At this point the hostage feels a little gleam of hope. "If you can get me some pizza you're free to go."

"Get the man some pizza!!" Screams the hostage.

To me that's a pretty entertaining situation. There are so many ways of taking that story, and each of them put a smile on my face. I'll leave the rest of the twists you could put on that story to you. Good luck with that, and I hope you're all well. If you think of any good twists that you think you must share, let me know.

1 comment:

Shana said...

I can't get over the fact that you have a bunch of canned food and no can opener.